Saturday, May 6, 2017

Welcome to Life Documented Week 19 with Rebecca

Hi there Rebecca here! Hope you are having a fabulous week! Today I am sharing one of my favorite things to do - make Collage Paper! I love this technique it's simple and fun and has so many possibilities!

What you need 

Pieces of cardstock
Markers
Stickles
Any other mark making tools you like! 

 

  
So I started out by just writing all over the pages in sharpie and on the blue I used a white pen! I then went in with paint markers and doodles and wrote some more!






 
  
Lastly I went in with some clear sparkly stickles to add some shimmer! 

Now to work on my journal! 
 
   I went around the edge of my page with my big paint markers and then scraped some black gesso on the page. I used my heart punch to make one for each day of the week!

 
   
I cut a vellum envelope to fit in my journal and attached it with washi tape! Then I added some paint markers and a stamp to the front, I added some circles black marks. Lastly I added the words chasing dreams and some more circles! I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial and I can't wait to see what you guys create! 

Monthly Theme: Bold and Beight 
Quote: "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"
Prompt: Make your own Collage Paper 
Technique: use black gesso and tape in an envelope! 


No comments:

Post a Comment